Apple Butter Toffee Crunch Ice Cream
No churn ice cream flavored with apple butter, spices and bourbon.
All recipes on Curly Girl Kitchen are developed for high altitude at 5,280 feet.
- ½ cup apple butter
- ¼ cup apple cider concentrate
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp bourbon (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp coarse Kosher salt (if using table salt, use half the amount)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup toffee bits
In a bowl, whisk together the apple butter, apple cider concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, bourbon, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the cream into soft, fluffy peaks. Fold the whipped cream and the toffee into the apple butter mixture until combined.
Transfer the ice cream into lidded ice cream containers, and freeze until firm enough to scoop, at least 8 hours.