Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream (No Churn)
An easy recipe for the most delicious no churn chocolate hazelnut ice cream, with hazelnuts, Ferrero Rocher truffles, and Nutella swirl.
All recipes on Curly Girl Kitchen are developed for high altitude at 5,280 feet.
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp coarse Kosher salt (if using table salt, use half the amount)
- ⅓ cup hazelnuts
- 6 Ferrero Rocher truffles
- ¾ cup Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
Pour the cream into a bowl. Use an electric mixer to whip the cream for several minutes, until soft, fluffy peaks form that hold their shape.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt, and use a spatula to fold everything together until well combined.
Roughly chop the hazelnuts and Ferrero Rocher truffles, and fold them into the ice cream.
Add 1/2 cup of the Nutella, and gently swirl it in, leaving visible streaks.
Spread the ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Swirl the remaining 1/4 cup Nutella on top of the ice cream. If you like, sprinkle with a few more chopped hazelnuts and Ferrero Rocher.
Freeze until firm enough to scoop, at least 8 hours, or overnight.